The galaxy is yours to command! Build your empire and spread out across the stars in the Master of Orion Collection. Includes: Master of Orion, Master of Orion II, Master of Orion III.
Master of Orion I is the game that started it all. Design spaceships, conquer planets and use a combination of diplomacy and brute strength to impose your rule across the entire galaxy.
Master of Orion II: Battle of Antares is the classic turn-based strategy sequel in which you can explore and conquer a galaxy. First, pick from one of thirteen playable races or create your own custom race. You then begin with a single planet and must expand from there by researching scientific advances, building fleets of starships, and colonizing distant stars.
However, the galaxy is a harsh and hostile place. Rival empires will attempt to exterminate you, but there are other threats more dangerous than that. You’ll have to adapt to the changing situation, outfitting your ships with the latest technology, and using your wits as you engage in diplomacy, espionage, and warfare for the ultimate battle of galactic supremacy.
In Master of Orion 3, the sequel to one of the best-loved strategy games of all time, you assume the biggest role ever. No longer do you represent mere interplanetary dictators; in Master of Orion 3, you become the controlling force behind an entire galactic civilization. It is not enough to be an able economist or a great captain to succeed; political, administrative, and espionage skills must be applied to craft your civilization's glorious chapter in the annals of time and space and claim the rightful title of "Master of Orion".
- Master of Orion II
- Explore, Expand, Exterminate across the galaxy
- Enlist economic, military, and scientific leaders
- Colonize star systems, many with multiple planets
- Research starship components then design fleets of vessels
- Your ship designs and tactics determine success in battle
- Master of Orion III
- Explore rich solar systems, complete with jump lanes, worm holes and hostile alien races. Piece together the mysteries of the "Orion 5 X's" and bring your people into a golden age of prosperity.
- Play one of 16 Unique Races or create your own Custom Race.
- Dynamic Galaxy Generation ensures that no two games are ever the same.
- Choose your style of play; use oppressive force to crush your enemies and beat your people into submission or employ subtle negotiation to scheme your way to the top.
- Research and Design exotic ships and weapons to crush your enemies.
- Galactic Councils and diplomacy of never-before-achieved richness and depth. Trade technology, make and break treaties, demand tribute and propose Bills in the Orion Senate.
- Colossal Space Battles that feature beautiful, tactical real-time combat resolution that keeps play moving at a brisk pace.
- Shadowy game-within-a-game; use espionage, betrayal, subversion and assassination to seat yourself in the highest chair of Orion.
- Slick and intuitive interface makes navigation and gameplay a snap for novice players.
- Robust Multiplayer lets 8 players slug it out for galactic domination.
- Simultaneous Turn-Based Play keeps multiplayer gameplay moving along at a brisk pace.