Includes four copies of Guncraft - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Please Note: Since this is a 4-Pack, you will receive one copy of the game for yourself and 3 giftable-only copies. This means that 3 of the games must be gifted to someone via their GamersGate account name or an E-mail address before they can be accessed.
Block and Load!! Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously. Watch out – just when you think you’re safe, enemies can tunnel through walls and dig through floors to ambush you from behind, above or below!
In addition to Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, Guncraft offers over seven outlandish game modes like Lava Survival and Spleef, plus tons of custom load-outs, perks, weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies.
- Voxel design married with hardcore FPS elements: Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks.
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters – you are only limited by your imagination!
- 7+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” – Magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”.
- “Onslaught” – Four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- “Spleef” – Players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently avoiding suffering the same fate.
- “Seige Mode” – A building and prefab centric game mode where two teams are pitted in a race to build a trebuchet-style catapult first. Be sure to defend it, else you get your structure destroyed by the other team.
- HUGE DLC Roadmap driven by the community, for the community.
- Built-in friend and clan system, leaderboards, dedicated server clients, peer hosted servers, IRC based chat, and plenty of admin controls…with more to come.
COPYRIGHT © 2009-2013 EXATO GAME STUDIOS, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.