Includes four copies of Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre - Send the extra copies to your friends!Please Note: Since this is a 4-Pack, you will receive one copy of the game for yourself and 3 giftable-only copies.
This means that 3 of the games must be gifted to someone via their GamersGate account name or an E-mail address before they can be accessed.
Now With Zombie Mode:
After having a fun and merry undescribed time in the woods, the legionnaires need a Helicopter ride home. They discover a creepy cabin in the woods(TM) and decide to call a helicopter. Whilst summoning the helicopter, they accidentally summoned the evil forces of hell as well! Fend of hordes of zombies while keeping the generator running, powering the lights and the signal to the helicopter. It wouldn't be a FL map without our signature humour so expect some unusual zombies, crazy environments, a ton of destructables, easter eggs and buckets of GORE. Who can get the highest body count?
About the Game
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre is the (far too) long awaited follow up to Buckets of Blood. Now you can continue the cartoon-style third person battle online and battle your friends, enemies or even frenemies across 6 maps and various modes. Reduce the never-ending army of a non-descriptive country to a bloody, meaty pulp (with extra zest!) as legionnaires of an even less described country.
So what are you waiting for, get ready to make mince meat of other players, battle endless forces, determine the biologic equation, host a nice pick nick or swim in the ocean.
- Battle waves of enemy AI with the 4 player co-op or go head to head up to 8 players in the team deathmatch or domination mode.
- 6 map mix of classic BoB action and brand new environments.
- Own Foreign LegionBuckets of Blood? Sync your cloud save and import your progression into the game!
- DJ TRILT soundtrack featuring new and remixed songs of the original game.
- PC and Mac can play together or fight to determine which is the better OS
- 18+ game and we made sure to get that rating. So expect everything you might expect with a rating like that ;)