- Drakensang The Dark Eye
- Drakensang The River of Time
- Drakensang Phileasson’s Secret
Drakensang The Dark Eye:
Make friends – because your enemies will be numerous indeed!
In a world where darkness lurks, evil forces are at work in the city of Ferdok. Summoned by a letter from an old friend you suddenly find yourself bound to investigate a series of strange ritual murders. But getting to the bottom of this only means scratching on the surface of a much bigger, even more sinister plan... Only if you gather trusty companions will you have a chance against a huge conspiracy threatening to change the world of Aventuria forever!
Behind closed doors sinister figures are pursuing their dark schemes, spreading fear and terror among city’s population. As the adventurers begin to investigate the series of murders they are constantly confronted with new questions and mysteries. What is the connection between the murders and the proclamation and what role does a mysterious arch-magician play in the story? Aventuria is waiting for you to uncover the ancient mysteries!
- Enjoy classic party-based RPG gameplay and go on an adventure with up to four adventurers across 18 levels including the deep woods, cities, villages, vast dungeons, daunting mountain ranges and jagged cliffs.
- Choose from more than 40 spells, with over 30 talents and nearly 40 special abilities allow a large range of possibilities for character creation.
- Prove your worth as you choose from standard and basic skill attributes including Courage, Intuition, Dexterity, Endurance and Vitality.
- Intense tactical combat that can be paused at any time to change weapons or sip a potion at any time.
- Talent-based dialogue system, that allows you to threaten, persuade or charm your enemies.
Master the art of Magic to change the course of history, doom entire kingdoms or bring death and madness upon men.
- Experience an exciting story within a huge campaign involving numerous main and side quests.
- Join the fight against 70 varied enemies and monsters such as elves, ogres, undead mules, giant amoeba and many more!
- Explore the world of Aventuria and control up to four characters with an exciting tactical combat system which can be paused to change weapons, characteristics and more.
Starting in Aventuria’s Middenrealm in the city of Ferdok, the story of the games takes players down the Great River to the city of Nadoret. Many mythical legends entwine around this river and will also flow into the main plot. The story will contain more twists than in Drakensang: With every place the player visits, his view on things will change. Depending on the choice of character and behavior new opportunities and series of quest will come up.
Living on a ship, players will experience a broad variety of RPG quests. There will be two new character archetypes to play, tons of new foes and monsters as well as equipment items.
Two new classes of heroes: the Geodes (rare Aventurian druids of the dwarfs) and the Gjalskerland inhabitants (tenacious and hard barbarians).
Advanced expert mode and adjustable levels of difficulty.
Drakensang: The River of Time Download Features
- New archetypes and enemies
- Look of the archetypes can be modified in the character generation
- Tactical fight system with pause-mode
- Detectable beaming points for faster traveling
- Full dubbing with more dynamic, talent based dialogues
- Improved camera technique and textures
- Advanced expert mode and adjustable levels of difficulty
- Visible armaments that can be drawn and put away
- A great, rich, medieval world with ancient authentic architecture
- Individual party development and improvement
- Prequel of the highly acclaimed game The Dark Eye: Drakensang
- New, thrilling stories in new affectionately created landscapes in the empire of Germany’s No.1 Pen & Paper role playing game: The Dark Eye
"Phileasson's Secret" continues the popular Drakensang franchise with an epic new chapter. Phileasson is one of the most important characters in the world of "The Dark Eye" and his story is very popular among pen & paper fans, fitting perfectly within the Drakensang series.
Ending some weeks before the events of 'River of Time', the "Phileasson Campaign" enjoys a similar setting and atmosphere, creating a great opportunity for expanding the adventures of the famous Thorwaler Phileasson.
"The River of Time" has already introduced the river itself, dubious pirates and many secrets which can be connected to the "Phileasson Campaign", making this 'Add-On' very authentic and a natural continuation of the unique world of Aventuria.
- Powerful new weapons and items to discover.
- New monsters giving the player extra challenges.
- A huge new location with a completely unique setting.
- Many new quests, supported by top quality cutscenes.
- Several new unique characters.