- Dracula: The Resurrection
- Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula: The Resurrection
A fright-filled Adventure that transpires in the heart of Transylvania.
London 1904. Seven years after the slaying of Dracula, you play as Jonathan Harker, (the protagonist from Bram Stoker's original novel) and soon discover your wife, Mina has fled London for the Count's castle in Transylvania. Has Mina fallen prey to vampires? Or could this mean... Dracula... he's still alive?!
Bram Stoker's terrifying world is faithfully brought to life in this danger-riddled Point & Click adventure. Thirsty for blood? Do you dare play this cat and mouse game with the (un)dead? Enter at your own risk.
- 1st person panoramic views properly convey the foreboding and terrifying mood
- Puzzles, challenges and an abundance of horrible evils await as you maneuver from one location to the next
- Journey across an eerie nighttime forest and an isolated Romanian Inn. Make your way through an abandoned underground mine system, pass images of birds nailed to graveyard crosses and encounter hooded shapes as you enter the ominous Castle of the Prince of Darkness
- A chilling atmosphere, a menacing soundtrack and ambient SFX underscore the hair-raising fear that resonates throughout
- Animated cutscenes bring the story to life and transports you into the dark depths of the world of Dracula
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
The blood-curdling sequel to Dracula: Resurrection brings an even scarier adventure to life.
After saving Mina, Jonathan Harker and his beloved return to London carrying a mysterious Dragon Ring. As they begin to revel normalcy, events occur that indicate the Prince of Darkness and his Black Guard army have followed them home... with vengeance. Stronger and more threatening... Dracula is even thirstier than ever... for blood.
The highly applauded 360-degree vision technology delivers a haunting Point & Click Adventure like no other.
- The early 1900's sets the stage as you travel across London, Carfax Abbey, the Borgo Pass and beyond to track down the world-famous bloodsucker.
- This new adventure accurately revives some of the best original characters and the haunting spirit of Bram Stoker's novel
- Battle bat-like humanoids, gargoyles, apparitions, evil gypsies, Dracula's brides, the Prince of Darkness himself and more
- Survive the insane asylum, stay dry through the wet catacombs, watch your step in The Styx Cinema and say your prayers as you navigate across the Highgate Cemetery and finally into the depths of Dracula's Tomb
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
September 1920, the Vatican appoints Father Arno Moriani, the "Devil's Advocate", to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood in Transylvania. But in the shadows of the disturbing ruins that were once Vlad the Impaler's castle, his investigation takes an unexpected turn...
There is obviously no sch thing as vampires... at least according to the official line of the Catholic Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania ?
Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears. Doubts start clouding your mind and doubt begets fear...
- A nail-biting investigation on the dividing line between myth and reality, folklore and history, medecine and superstition.
- Thwart the shady schemes of the occult forces, using only your wits and logic. Compare, deduce, and solve the riddles barring your way and hindering your investigation or use the mouse to draw cursed symbols written in letters of fire!
- Compare and decipher mysterious papers, old tables, manuscripts, engravings, precious vases, rune stones, ancient prophecies dating back to the origins of mankind and get to grips whith the most modern encryption process known in 1920 : the famous Enigma machine!
- Interact and communicate whith the many colourful characters in the adventure, either face-to-face, by post or the era's ultra-modern means of communication: the telephone.
- Set off on your adventure from Rome to Transylvania, Budapest to Turkey, venturing as far as the ancient cave prisons from which Vlad Tepes allegedly escaped.
- Mouth-watering graphics, cutscenes and special effects, guaranteeing a dark and engrossing gaming experience.