The Ace Patrol Bundle combines two historic aerial strategy games into one amazing bundle!
SID MEIER'S ACE PATROL
The skies over Europe are a dangerous place, where ace pilots lead their squadrons to glorious victory or crushing defeat! Take control of dozens of the most famous fighter planes of WWI and head into the dogfight. Roll, slip, and loop to get the drop on enemy aces. Upgrade your fighters over the course of your campaign and promote your best pilots so they learn new skills to give them an edge in battle. Can you change the tide of the war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
- Advance from Aviator to Ace in over 180 missions using 30 authentic aircraft
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced maneuvers like rolls, loops and slips
- Unlock new Aces with special skill sets to expand your gameplay options
- Single Player campaign & Hot Seat Multiplayer missions with leaderboards
SID MEIER'S ACE PATROL: PACIFIC SKIES
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets!
Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
- Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
- Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the army or navy
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
- Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
- Single player battles & Multiplayer missions with leaderboards
© 2012-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. TAKE-TWO, 2K, 2K GAMES, ACE PATROL and all logos associated therewith are trademarks or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.