Blast your way across the cartoon skies in this fast-paced game of aerial combat. Nimbly Games has crafted an instantly accessible, rewardingly deep, and ravishingly fun multiplayer action game. The sirens have sounded; bogies are coming in hot…
Jump into the fast and agile Loopy and drop your enemies from the sky with a tactical EMP blast - but hit your afteburners before your Biplane support tears them to pieces with 20mm cannons blazing! Barrel roll through the enemy minefield and arm your nuke as you enter the drop zone. There it is - the enemy base - but two Mirandas just warped in with lasers hot and an Explodet is lumbering into position over their hangar decks — will you carry your team to victory?
Multiplayer Done Right:
Developed by hardcore Counter-Strike players, Altitude combines Call-of-Duty style perks with the gameplay variety of Team Fortress 2 in a fresh multiplayer experience. Carefully refined controls, netcode, and balance make for hundreds of hours of deep, rewarding gameplay.
Seven Engaging Game Modes:
- Team Base Destruction offers an intense, competitive experience where coordinated pushes and strategic loadout decisions turn the tide. Try a friendly pickup game or join a clan and play in the "Altitude ProLeague" - a competitive tournament scene run by hardcore gamers from the Starcraft and Counter-Strike communities.
- Plane Ball's constant action makes it a favorite among new and casual players while team-based maneuvers like passing and blocking provide a fun challenge for veterans.
- Demolition produces tactical engagements similar to Counter-Strike’s bomb/defuse mode.
- Free-For-All tests your mastery of mayhem – a chaotic race for kills.
- Team Deathmatch’s squad combat uses ally-proximity based respawns to keep your team together.
- 1-life Deathmatch is the ultimate test of dogfighting skills – every kill counts.
- 1-life Team Base Destruction provides an alternative objective mode for hardcore players.