Includes four copies of Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Please Note: Since this is a 4-Pack, you will receive one copy of the game for yourself and 3 giftable-only copies.
This means that 3 of the games must be gifted to someone via their GamersGate account name or an E-mail address before they can be accessed.
“I am Lucas Stark, an Admiral in the US Navy, and the most advanced war machines ever created are under my command. My carrier, USS Enterprise (CV-6), has up to 90 airplanes on her deck that are ready to launch at any minute on my orders, and strike within a radius of 400 miles of the Pacific.”
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is a unique flight simulation with strategy elements and a compelling storyline. The game is focused on aircraft missions during WW2 that are started from aircraft carriers. Choose your side: US Navy vs. Japanese Imperial Navy.
- Experience the story of a carrier! Witness the adventures of Admiral Lucas Stark and Hideaki Hashimoto, the captains of aircraft carriers in the Pacific Ocean in WW2.
- Protect your carrier! Take control of the ship’s cannon turrets in Survive Mode.
- Enter the watchtower! Look out for enemies and discover new missions.
- Take control of whole squadrons! Instead of controlling just one airplane, you can control all aircrafts in your squadron in the respective mission.
- Equip your airplanes with real weapons! All possible plane-weapons-configuration is based on real models.
- A real setting combined with arcade gameplay! Every plane can only be equipped with a limited amount of ammunition. You can avoid this restriction as you switch between the different planes of a squadron.
- A game that never gets boring! Play multiple single player and innovative multiplayer modes.
- Experience the most famous WW2 battles! Be in the heart of battles like Midway, Pearl Harbor and Wake Island.
- A huge war machinery for you to choose from! The game contains a total of 3 aircraft carriers, 22 battle ships and 13 aircrafts.