Assassin’s Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin’s Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.
The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- Be an Assassin
Master the skills, tactics and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy and fight your way to escape.
- Experience exclusive PC content
Four PC-exclusive investigation missions make the game an even better experience than its console predecessors, including the Rooftop Race Challenge, a race to a specified location and the Archer Stealth Assassination Challenge, where the player must assassinate all archers in a certain zone to help out fellow Assassins.
- Realistic and responsive environments
Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension – total freedom
Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades
Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality
Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay
The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
Assassin’s Creed 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:
- Assassins Creed 2
- Sequence 12 and 13!
- 3 bonus maps! Explore some of the Renaissance’s most prestigious monuments to reveal secret treasures in three special in-game maps: Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard.
Assassin’s Creed® 2 is the follow-up to the title that became the fastest-selling new IP in video game history. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.
Assassin’s Creed 2 retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Assassin’s Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence’s most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.
- EZIO, A NEW ASSASSIN FOR A NEW ERA Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a lady’s man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.
- RENAISSANCE ITALY Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most chilling stories of corruption, greed and murder.
- A NEW-FOUND FREEDOM You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.
- DYNAMIC CROWD Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- BECOME A MASTER ASSASSIN Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them, and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition
Extra content included in the Deluxe Edition:
2 Exclusive Single-Player Maps
- Single-Player indoor map: The Trajan Market
- Single-Player outdoor map: The Aqueduct
2 Multiplayer Characters: The Harlequin & The Officer
- The Officer - Death's Finest Ally. Few have seen him. Even fewer have lived to tell about it. Fear is his friend, and Death is his ally.
- The Harlequin - The Walking Nightmare. Behind the gaudy costume and twisted smile lies the soul of a merciless Assassin.
1 Ezio Skin: Helmschmied Drachen Armor
- Fashioned by the Helmschmied Armory in 1489, only a few sets were completed due to the weight of the metal. Very few men proved strong enough to wear it.
The Original Codex Written by Altaïr
- Take a closer look at the history of the Assassins and art of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
Multiplayer Characters Collectible Trading Cards
- A set of trading cards featuring all the characters of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer, including their kill moves and biographies.
Map of Rome
Assassin’s Creed Lineage : The Complete Movie
- Explore the events that revolve around Ezio’s father, Giovanni Auditore da Firenze, and gain insight on the Assassin’s Creed story and universe.
Making-Of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood : Behind the Brotherhood
- Go behind the scenes with the development team to learn about how the game was made and Ezio’s continuing story.
- 22 songs from the original game soundtrack by Jesper Kyd.
Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy.
Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, introducing an award-winning multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
- BE A LEGEND – Take Ezio, now a legendary Assassin, on a new adventure with 15+ hours of story-driven single-player gameplay.
- LEAD AND CONTROL A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and customize your own guild. Train and level up assassins and command them to aid you in your quest.
- DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capitol city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- AWARD-WINNING MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
- BONUS CONTENT:
- Project Animus Update #1 Multiplayer DLC:
To survive the treacherous, narrow roads and the multi-leveled architecture of the Mont Saint-Michel map and the challenging Advanced Alliance multiplayer mode, Abstero recruits will need to use free-running and refined hunting skills to their advantage.
- Project Animus Update #2 Multiplayer DLC:
The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear. In the Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.
- The Da Vinci Disappearance Single-Player and Multiplayer DLC:
After the fall of the Borgias, Leonardo Da Vinci is kidnapped and Ezio will embark on a relentless quest to recover him discovering new locations and gameplay features. The multiplayer addition is the biggest expansion to the award-winning multiplayer yet, including a new map, new characters and game modes.
- Project Animus Update #1 Multiplayer DLC:
Assassin’s Creed® III Deluxe Edition includes:
- All five downloadable content pack:
- The Hidden Secrets Pack
- The Battle Hardened Pack
- Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy
- Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal
- Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption
- 4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
- The official Assassin’s Creed® III soundtrack (mp3 files).
- George Washington’s notebook (pdf file).
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.
Assassin’s Creed® III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books...
- As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
- From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
- Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
- Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.