Warp is a stealth-action puzzler where gamers play as Zero, a loveable yet lethal, little orange alien with a big score to settle. Abducted by a villainous General from his home world and taken to an underwater research facility, Zero must plan his ultimate escape by relying on his arsenal of special abilities – warp, frag, echo, swap, and launch.
- Wreak Havoc with Alien Powers– Make your way through puzzle-based levels using your powerful abilities and upgrade them along the way.
- Warp – Teleport instantly through walls, over obstacles, and into objects.
- Frag – Warp into objects or humans and destroy them from the inside.
- Echo – Create a decoy of yourself to distract enemies
- Swap – Place your Echo over an object to instantly switch places with it
- Launch – Warp into objects and fire them away from you at high speeds
- Evade or Eliminate—Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
Evade or Eliminate - Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
Unreal 3 Sci-Fi Madness—Cutting-edge visuals and a strategic top-down perspective that lets you visualize your attack and plan your escape from the sprawling undersea base.