Wings of Honour creates a new genre: the flying sim adventure. Set in World War I it allows players to fight and fly a variety of combat aircraft of that period of history. Combining the intrigue of battle assignments with the thrill of in-your-face action, this dynamic game is a unique mix of both the adventure and flight sim genres. From air battles and breath taking 30 aircraft dog fights to bombing and spy missions Wings of Honour provides the kind of action packed gameplay that is guaranteed to satisfy both flight sim specialists and the wider gaming fraternity. As you progress from one mission to the next you can take with you the skills you have already learned to help you achieve your next goals. Larger than life special effects include tracer bullets, realistic water, spectacular explosions and volumetric effects. To add to the immediacy and all action fun, flight controls are more simplified than in true simulations and dynamic action in several missions guarantees a game ratio that takes arcade gaming to new levels. Providing the crisp realism that is the hallmark of all good simulations the graphically rich environments include a lot of details. With intricate reconstruction of models and the ground, Wings of Honour guarantees to immerse you into the action as you fight it out in the war torn skies.
- 20 single player missions in career mode
- 10 realistic, playable plane models in two skins
- Simple operation and procedures of flying the aircrafts from the 1st World War
- Realistic models, facilities and areas developed for purposes of aircraft simulation
- Dramatic special effects, like explosions, tracks of missiles, damages of planes.
- Multiplayer mode