Warlock 2 – The Exiled Lord Edition contains the following bonus content:
- Soundtrack for Warlock – Master of Arcane and soundtrack for Warlock 2 – The Exiled
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Novella
The worlds have been shattered, and you have been exiled to one of these shards. The time has come to return to Ardania and seek vengeance on those who cast you out. Battle through the fractured realms inhabited by other exiles, hostile Mages and terrifying creatures. Once back in Ardania you will face your greatest threat: The United One and his four Vicars. Conquer all who oppose you, reclaim your home and take your revenge.
Warlock 2 is a turn-based strategy game of fantasy warfare. Rival against Great Mages, lead mighty armies into fierce battles, wield ancient magic and faith as your weapons.
Experience the challenge in single or multiplayer. Play the new "The Exiled" mode or enjoy the game in the Sandbox mode.
- Wield the Ancient Magic: A plethora of spells (170+) with advanced research options, allowing you to conjure powerful enchantments, vicious hexes, and release mighty elemental forces.
- Command your Armies: Hundreds of units to deploy into battle, each with distinct tactical uses which creates deep, hardcore tactical warfare on the strategic map: werewolves, werewolves with hats, turtles, mech walkers and much, much more!
- Warlock is the only game in the genre that delivers a multiplayer experience identical to single player where each choice counts and there is no auto-resolve. Co-op PvE, Co-op PvP or just PvP, play as you like!
- Build an Empire on the foundation of your Cities: Specialize to maximize your potential for wealth, magical powers, supplies for your armies and military strength.
- Game Modes: Experience the all new “The Exiled” game mode where you fight your way back through the shard worlds of a broken Ardania to reclaim your throne. Also available is the sand box game mode with lots of replay value.
© 2014 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.