The RPG of the Year is back - in a Premium Edition packed with Powerful Extras!
Assume the role of The Witcher, Geralt, a legendary monster slayer caught in a web of intrigue as he battles forces vying for control of the world! Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other!
Representing the pinnacle of storytelling in role-playing games, The Witcher shatters the line between good and evil in a world where moral ambiguity reigns. The Witcher emphasizes story and character development in a vibrant world while incorporating tactically-deep real-time combat like no game before it.
Winner of over 90 Critical Awards including:
- IGN.com PC RPG of the Year
- PC Gamer PC RPG of the Year
- Gamespy PC RPG of the Year
- Gamespot RPG of the Year (Reader's Choice)
- Improved, Enhanced and Expanded Edition of the "Best RPG of 2007"
- Bonus Content (D'jinii Adventure Editor and Two New Adventures)
- The D’jinni Adventure Editor allows players to create or modify their own adventures in the world of The Witcher.
- "The Price of Neutrality": the adventure tells the story of Geralt coming back to Kaer Morhen and finding a mysterious camp near the stronghold (featuring 3 new quests)
- “Side Effects”: the first ever release of this new adventure which focuses on Geralt's close friend, Dandelion, and his troubles in Vizima City (featuring 5 new quests)
- Improvements and Enhancements: reduced load times, increased game stability, improved facial expressions and weather settings, easier-to-use inventory, more than 200 new animations for dialogue scenes, greater NPC variety and much more
The Witcher © 2008 CD Projekt Sp. z o.o. All rights reserved. The Witcher and The Witcher logo are trademarks of CD Project sp. z o.o. All rights reserved. BioWare, the BioWare Aurora Engine and the BioWare logo are trademarks of BioWare Corp. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce and 'The Way It's Meant to be Played' logo are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved. Based on the works of Andrzej Sapkowski. Manufactured and marketed by Atari, Inc., New York, NY. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association. Software platform logo (™ and ©) IEMA 2006. Windows and the Windows Vista Start button are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft.All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.