Victoria Complete include: Victoria: Empire Under the Sun and Victoria: Revolutions
Guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies of the early 19th century to evolve into a fully industrialized Great Power at the dawn of the 20th century! You must make sure that you stay ahead in wealth and strength, and skillfully manage the democratization process without disintegrating.
Victoria focus on six different aspects, all interconnected, to provide a deep, yet easily accessible game-play; Diplomacy, Warfare, Economy & Industrialisation, Colonisation, Technological Development and Political Simulation.
"Victoria – An Empire Under the Sun" was hailed by some critics as the ultimate World Domination and Empire-Building simulation. The new expansion is in a similar vein while offering several new and exciting features. Among other things, players can continue their Victoria: Revolutions games in HoI2 Doomsday, thus extending the gameplay for both games.".
Victoria Revolutions requires the original game "Victoria – An Empire Under the Sun"
New features of “Victoria – Revolutions” include:
• 15 extra years of game play. Lead your nation through the challenging interwar period!
• An expanded tech tree to cover the interwar period, including aircrafts and carriers.
• A DOOMSDAY converter which allows players to continue their game in “Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday”.
• A revamped election and politics system, adding a new level of realism to the game.
• An overhauled military system, which is linked with the player’s policy decisions.
• A new economic system that brings more realism through various economic models.