Vertiginous Golf is a physics-based, first person exploratory mini-golf game, set in an alternate, steam punk-infused world where life on the ground is enveloped in permanent smog, constant darkness and never-ending rain.
Rather than put up with this rather unaccommodating environment, the upper-class harnessed a technology called the "Vertiginous Levitation System" to transport not only themselves, but their possessions and properties, above the bleakness and into a sky-bound, positively sunny utopia called the "Vertiginousphere".
Due to class differences, most of the workers who run the system are not permitted into the exclusive Vertiginousphere. To address this, a remote connection device allows the less affluent to experience this glorious new world... albeit virtually.
As the elite would not allow workers to remotely connect with their plots of land, separate, smaller plots were crafted instead. This eventually developed into a golf-like game high above the clouds for the workers to play during their leisure time.
But, once you've tasted the world of Vertiginous Golf, it's hard to return to the drudgery of the dystopia below...
- Dystopian Steam Punk Golf: Chip and putt your way through beautiful golf courses floating far above the smog-covered streets below
- Mechanical Hummingbird Companion: Look through its eyes to explore and unlock the secrets of the green
- Crazy Golf Courses, Real Golf Control: Avid dystopian putters will have plenty to master, including hook and fade effects, chipping and putting
- Be Kind Rewind: Make good use of your limited rewind power to redeem yourself from a bad shot
- Uncover a mystery: Discover more about the intriguing Vertiginousphere and what is really going on
- Solo and Multiplayer: Enjoy a leisurely round solo or up the ante with local and online multiplayer
- Get Creative: design your own fiendish courses in the level editor and share with the community
- Extensive customisation: Tinker for hours with the look of your clubs, hummingbird and golf balls