Vigil: Blood Bitterness plunges you into the dark and disturbing story of an ancient civilization where you must reveal the secrets of your past and exact revenge on the Evil destroying your universe. Ritualistic killings and blood lust blur the line between your own kind and the Evil you seek to annihilate. Your ultimate goal is to free yourself from this tormenting place and understand the origin and the purpose of this never ending Evil.
Vigil is a stylized gothic horror adventure game that uses black and white imagery similar to Frank Miller’s Sin City™ to create a unique visual that draws you deeper into the gruesome world of your character, Dehon. Avoid deadly traps, solve puzzles to unravel your past, and even devour the faces of your slaves for sustenance towards your ultimate goal of freedom.
- Easy point-and-click playability
- Engrossing story with deeply disturbed and complex characters
- 3D graphics with revolutionary black and white art and dynamic camera angles
- Challenging puzzles to solve and reveal the mysteries of your civilization
- Compelling pre-rendered cut scenes to advance the horrific story
- A gallery of clues in text, pictures, videos and sounds
- Set up multiple player profiles