The Total War battle engine has been re-engineered for the ultimate in visceral conflict. Intricate new animations enable your Samurai to carve a bloody, limb-strewn path through enemy armies.
The Total War: SHOGUN 2 Blood Pack features new visual effects during real time battles:
- Decapitation and limb severing
- Blood effects on unit models, equipment and ground
- Giblets from cannon and musket impact
- Blood-squirt from projectile and weapon impact
- New sounds for dismemberment and spurting blood
- Blood-spatter effect on camera
The Blood Pack visual effects can be turned on and off from the game Options menu.