Train Simulator 2014 delivers everything you love about trains with the exhilaration of speed, stunning graphics, a variety of trains, real-world routes and challenging assignments. Whether you love driving trains, creating new routes or just watching the landscape fly by, your journey starts with TS2014.
TS2014 includes three stunning routes for you to enjoy. Experience the super-modern London-Faversham High Speed route, featuring the stunning London St Pancras Station and sleek, streamlined Southeastern Class 395; alternatively, take charge of a Dash 9 at the head of a heavy freight train across the mountainous Donner Pass or the streamlined ICE 2 through beautiful German countryside from Hamburg to Hanover.
Drive: Embark on a fun and rewarding career as a train driver.
Explore: Drive a wide variety of trains on iconic routes around the world.
Create: Easily build and share fantastic routes, and download more created by other players.
Collect: Build your dream collection with a host of additional routes and trains.
Train Simulator 2014: Your Journey Starts Here
- 16 Stunningly accurate locomotives with realistic sounds, controls and physics including Southeastern Class 395, Southern Pacific Dash 9 and DB ICE 2
- 3 Fantastic real-world routes including London-Faversham High Speed, Donner Pass and Hamburg-Hanover
- Drive with Xbox 360 controller, keyboard or mouse
- Integrated Steam Workshop free mission download centre
- Enhanced graphics and performance
- New Career System to score your driving, win achievements and join the global leader board
- Quick Drive menu system: drive what you like, where you like
- Access the Engine Driver community site in-game
DB and the DB logo are trademarks of Deutsche Bahn AG. Southeastern is an exclusive copyright and mark of London & South Eastern Railway Ltd. All rights reserved. Used with Permission. Southern Pacific is a trademark, used under license. The Union Pacific shield is a trademark of the Union Pacific Railroad company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.