Explore everything. Stop at nothing.
Archaeologist-adventurer Lara Croft embarks on a daring expedition to find a sunken world deep beneath the Arctic Sea. From the crystalline waters of coastal Thailand to the rain-lashed jungles of Mexico and beyond, Lara won’t stop until she has opened its secret gates.
Her journey pits her against a formidable adversary who is after the same prize, and she will need all her wits, courage and athletic prowess to get to it first. As Lara, players will experience an astonishing level of physical interaction with a beautiful, unpredictable and treacherous world in a platforming game of unparalleled sophistication.
- Immerse yourself in Lara’s darkest ever adventure as she confronts ghosts from her past, settles old scores and discovers how far she is willing to go for the truth.
- Combine your cunning with Lara’s gymnastic abilities to solve epic, multi-stage puzzles.
- Get the hang of Lara’s new motion-captured moves, including wall-jumping, balancing on poles and dynamic free-climbing.
- Use Lara’s grapple to swing over chasms, abseil down sheer rock faces and manipulate ancient mechanical devices.
- Engage in spectacular combat as you battle tigers, sharks and undead Viking Thralls.
- Slow down time with Adrenaline Mode to pull off death-defying maneuvers at crucial moments.
- Discover hidden relics to increase Lara’s health, and find treasures to unlock concept art and storyboards.
Tomb Raider: Underworld © Square Enix Ltd. 2008-2012. Developed by Crystal Dynamics Inc. Published for the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Crystal Dynamics, the Crystal Dynamics logo, Eidos, and the Eidos logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Limited. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.