Produced in conjunction with the team who brought us Hawes Junction; Trainz Classics Third Edition takes this popular simulation to new heights.
The most feature complete rail simulation by far.
- Surveyor: an easy to use and addictive world editor. Move mountains, construct cities, create dense forests and lay your tracks, roads and power lines using this powerful and intuitive world editor.
- Driver: As the driver, climb into the full 3D cab, and take charge of passenger runs, shunting yard exercises and heavy freight movements. Choose from the simple or realistic controls, or simply sit back and admire the spectacular scenery.
- Railyard: Examine the detailed collection of locos, passenger cars, and freight wagons. Discover the background and detailed statistics for each car or loco
- Content Manager Plus: Advanced users can choose from over 100,000 additional items from Auran's extensive public download station.
- Accurately represented landscape and operations on the world famous Settle and Carlisle line in the 1960s, when the transition from steam to diesel power was in full swing.
- New steam physics and characteristics including better smoke, sound and locomotive controls
- Exciting new Semaphore Signalling system
- Realistic Passengers
- 10 beautifully modelled British locomotives including the Stanier 8F; Britannia class; the Gresley A3, and the impressive Class 40.
- A wide range of fully functional freight and passenger rolling stock; along with a wealth of new stations, industries and lineside details.