Time Stand Still is the third game in the Carol Reed series. Like its predecessors, it is a first-person point-and-click adventure game.
It is now the third year that Carol, a English detective, has lived in Sweden, and finally, she has gotten her own apartment. This time, Carol stumbles upon a new case while browsing through a local newspaper. A seemingly haunted house leads her to a complicated chain of events, which go all the way back to World War II, involving a 60-year-old unsolved murder, secret love, and characters long forgotten by history, but not by fate.
- 100% mouse driven point-and-click gameplay
- Subtitles for all spoken dialogue
- A wide variety of luminous environments and unusual characters
- The game can be saved and loaded at any time
- Engaging ambient music and sound
- A bypass feature for the more complicated puzzles