Get in touch with your inner dictator!
Command the Caribbean nation of Tropico in this delicious combination of strategic city builder and humorous political simulator. As an all-powerful “Presidente” with a resource-rich paradise in the palm of your hand, it’s your choice to rule with a velvet glove or an iron fist.
Tropico 3: Gold Edition gives you control over everything from your island’s infrastructure to its economy and diplomatic relations with competing superpowers. Balance the noisy demands of Tropico’s hard-to-please political factions with those of your offshore bankers in this tongue-in-cheek recreation of the Cold War in a hot climate.
- Have it your way! Run Tropico as a tourist mecca, an economic miracle, a police state or all three!
- Enjoy both the epic challenge of the 15-mission Campaign Mode and the intoxicating freedom of Sandbox Mode.
- When you’re the corrupt dictator of strategically important island, stuff happens! Wield your influence over every aspect of island life to prepare for everything from natural disasters to nuclear war.
- Help the people see things your way by “recounting” elections, “calming” rebels and issuing “creative” edicts, such as Burn Books, Bribe Factions and Print Money.
- Play as your favourite dictator! Pick from a rich list including Che Guevara, Evita Peron and of course, Fidel. Or create your very own strongman by shaping their character, background and beliefs.
- Create a cult of personality around El Presidente, help compose his silver-tongued speeches, manipulate the media and build monuments in his honor.
- Enjoy “Absolute Power”, the expansion pack included in Tropico 3: Gold Edition which offers a completely new 10-mission campaign.
- And always remember - power corrupts, but absolute power totally rocks.
Copyright © 2009-2011 Kalypso Media GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media GmbH. Tropico is a registered trade mark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. used under license by Kalypso Media GmbH. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.