Siege of Turtle Enclave is a turn-based strategy game with real-time battles! Through the course of the game the player must amass resources, build and upgrade mighty structures, train a wide variety of troops, cast spells, conquer territory and wage war against a mighty foe in an attempt to reclaim their fallen capital and stop the horde of evil that has encroached upon their once peaceful lands. Take command of your troops and fight in action packed battles! Deploy the right unit for the job, as these battles feature a dual-rock-paper-scissors mechanic, with diverse and powerful unit abilities for added depth and excitement!
- Turn-Based Management; plan your expansion across a large and diverse campaign map while building and upgrading your core settlement, while maintaining a healthy garrison of armies at key locations.
- Real-Time Battles; Unusual battle system is easy to manage but requires quick tactical thinking and action, plus the careful strategic planning that occurs long before the battle is even joined.
- Dozens of Units & Structures; Build Barracks, Archery Ranges, & Guard Towers! Recruit Mini-Balistas and Axe Throwers! And so much more, all with powerful abilities and complimented with a dual rock-paper-scissors system!
- Random maps; No two campaigns will be the same, perhaps one will offer early access to rare Crystal groves to fual a caster-army, or perhaps another will offer Iron in great abundance so your armies will conquer with a steel fist.
- Technology; Research powerful technologies to aid your troops and strengthen your settlement, or gain access to new spells to destroy your enemies.
- Powerful Hero and Villain units; Discover and recruit powerful Heroes thoughout the map, these Heroes gain experience and can be customized to suit your playing style as they grow in strength. But the enemy has their champions as well, be vigilant!
- Game haz Turtles!
NOTE: Game is currently in development, bugs and missing features may be present at the current time but the game is constantly being updated as it approaches completion to improve and fix the game where possible. Purchasing now offers you the opportunity to pay less for the game and to support an indie developer in his quest for world dominations~ erm, I mean 'his quest to develop an awesome game'...