A fair warning. Star Sky is not a game for everyone. It is a slow-paced game of exploring different choices. There are secrets to unlock, and for those who make it to the end, there is interesting things to reflect about. It is also a peaceful experience and a game about enjoying the ambience the world around you can provide. Make the choices, watch what happens, unlock the secret.
Star Sky is not a game you play for hours on end. You play it once, see what there there is to discover and then play it as many times as you feel like. Then hopefully you will return and finish it at some point, in order to unlock the end. The game is meant to be a relaxing and ambient experience focusing on creating a soothing atmosphere rather than intense gameplay. It is similar to an interactive poem. A poem that has several endings and allow you to explore different scenarios. It is important that you take your time and allow yourself to feel the game as you play it.
- A soothing atmosphere makes for a calming experience.
- 18 different events to unlock.
- Beautiful silhouette-based graphics.
- Realistic and thought-through sound design makes the world come alive.
* When downloading the game it will be put in a folder in your temporary internet files. Do not clear them until you have moved the game to a location of your choice.
"Then there are games that really feel like they have some level of artistic quality to them. They are interesting and original and evoke a bit of emotional reaction that isn’t just straight adrenalin. Star Sky, a recent indie title out of Sweden is that sort of title." - Lamezoid review [http://lameazoid.com/2011/05/09/review-pc-star-sky/]