42 massifs and three levels of difficulty An original career mode: buy and sell your ski resorts in order to acquire world-famous ones ! A simple training module to become an excellent manager, step by step. A great variety of scenarios: bankruptcy, school holidays, terrible service, bad image, snowstorms, accidents, avalanches, low snowfall... A host of activities for your holidaymakers: downhil skiing or cross-country skiing, snowoarding, sledding, competitive sking or off-piste skiing, walking, shopping, skating, games, etc. From toddlers who love playing in the snow to senior cross-country skiers, you will have to meet everyone's needs. Realistic management of the weather and the snow cover: the quality and the thickness of the snow cover. Change according to the weather xndition and the traffic on the runs.
- Construct your own infrastructure, chalets, hotels, apartments, faclities, shops, restaurants, bars...
- Modify the mountain's landscape and afforest or deforest an area
- Configure the skiable zone: runs, ski lifts, snow machines
- Define the sales and marketing strategy: pricing policy, target customers, communication, overall quality, services
- Manage and maintain equipment
- Change the quality of the sporting and apres-ski activities on offer
- Manage the resort's budget
- Chose the resort's amenities: cinema, nightclub, bowling alley...