When the call to arms goes out to humanity, it is the Argos Naval Shipyard that answers! War still rages across the Sword of the Stars universe and new ships, new technologies and new weapon systems are needed if mankind is to survive the rising threats in the galaxy. But the Liir, Hiver, Morrigi, Tarka and Zuul are not resting either and they too work to have more in their arsenals than ever before.
From heavy drones to slicing plasma weapons to the dreaded long-range rail cannons, armouries are bursting at the seams. Shipyards are working non-stop to provide the newest in strafing, pursuit and blazer sections and scientists from a dozen disciplines create propaganda ships to bring worlds down without a shot, while for some races, the secrets of a distant past are revealed and put to work for their modern masters. Even the mighty Asteroid Monitors have become another station to be built to defend your worlds.
The wars continue but the Argos Naval Yard will ensure your fleets have more power and more options than ever.
- 19 new technologies, including Advanced Drones, Overthrusters, two new Satellite designs, defensive Interceptor micro-missiles, and Polarized Plasmatics, unlocking a new weapon type
- Over 75 new ship section to build
- 10 new weapons, including the new inertial cannons, Kelvinic torpedoes, and the fearsome Rail Cannon
- 3 New Scenarios
- Single Player / Multi-player with co-op scenario maps
- Need A Murder of Crows or Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection