It’s been 6 months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands
of lives were lost, including those of American soldiers sent to evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand, the world’s most opulent ruin. Now, a mysterious radio signal is picked-up from Dubai, and a Delta Recon Team is sent to infiltrate the city. Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for Evac. What they find is a city in the grip of war. To save Dubai, they’ll have to find the man at the heart of its madness—Col. John Konrad.
- A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross “The Line” in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Sand -filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
© 2006 - 2012 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, 2K Games, Spec Ops and Spec Ops: The Line, and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. [FOR NORTH AMERICA: The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.] Yager and the Yager logo are trademarks of Yager Development GmbH. Darkside and the Darkside logo are trademarks of Darkside Game Studios, Inc. dSonic and the dSonic logo are trademarks of dSonic, Inc. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2012, Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Kynapse® software, © 2012 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Autodesk Kynapse is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System. Copyright © 2012 by Firelight Technologies. This product includes code licensed from NVIDIA. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
This videogame is fictional and depicts invented events, persons, locations, and entities. The inclusion of any brand, weapon, location, vehicle, person or thing does not imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of this game. The makers and publishers of this game do not endorse, condone or encourage engaging in conduct depicted in this product.