Ever wonder how things might be different, if you could go back in time and re-live your past? The main character of Shira Oka: Second Chances is given that chance to find out.
Will he get his act together, and become the person he always wanted to be? Will he pass all his classes with flying colors? Will he fall in love with the girl of his dreams? Or will he end up sad and lonely once again?
His fate is in your hands.
You control how he spends his time, who he becomes friends with, and who he falls in love with... if anyone. But no matter what choices you make, get ready for a roleplaying experience unlike any other.
- 40+ hours of gameplay, 10 unique endings. Numerous items unlocked throughout the course of the game, including multimedia and cultural tidbits.
- Uses traditional hand-drawn anime artwork with animated character movements and lipsync.
- Tracks player progress through a detailed experience system with stats and "quirks."
- Contains 70+ fullscreen location backgrounds, 100+ cutscene stills, 50+ activity animations (each with different outcomes), and 20+ fullscreen videos.
- All original theme music and soundtrack of professionally recorded, full-length songs.
- Voice recording produced by NYAV Post (led by Michael Sinterniklaas and Stephanie Sheh), and features an all-star voice talent cast.