We are launched in Early Access! We know there are bugs and you will find them – please be vocal but nice! For this version of the game, we are especially interested in feedback on the puzzles and your multiplayer experiences. You can leave feedback on the discussion board or just by pressing F4 during the game. This also provides us (anonymous) game state data that makes it easier for us to address comments quickly (e.g. find and reproduce reported bugs).
We are planning frequent build updates so we appreciate your feedback! Please use the forums or use the F4 key in the game to let us know what you think.
Features in this latest Early Access version:
- Several level overworks and community feedback integration - As per community request the abilities of the player to fight in close-combat situations has been improved so the entire combat feels more polished and smooth.
- More Sidequests in several levels.
- Level: Taro A - A city frozen in time by a powerful spell, haunted by lots of ghosts and interesting puzzle situations to solve.
- Level: Taro B - Players encounter the most powerful female mage in the game “Orare”.
- Level: Future Edge - The level is set during a big invasion of the human hometown, which players desperately try to defend. At that point players already have all the powers (wind, fire and essence) and are as powerful as they can be!
- New Customization Option: Vanity Items (connected to collectibles) - Players can now receive decorational items that do not influence gameplay, such as bracelets, pouches, shoulder gear and the like.
- Proving Grounds Update - Collectibles now unlock the ability to spawn enemies in the proving grounds.
- EPOC Emotiv support available.
Plus, everything from the prior update and the original Early Access release:
Early Access Major Update #1 – Features & Additions
- 3 New Levels - explore the Essence Temple and achieve essence power
- New Boss Fight - beat the boss to be the boss! Or you can just bring him a coffee.
- Linux support - we’re looking forward to feedback on this newly supported OS!
- 3 New male and female player characters - play as a Son or now a Daughter of Nor
- New Gameplay Mode - "proving grounds" where you can test your combat abilities in a playground of destructive delights.
- Shiny New Main Menu - brand new and much improved thanks to your suggestions!
- A New Spell Element - Essence magic is all about life and death
- Early Access Exclusive Mode: "Featured Level" on the main menu. Right in the beginning you can just click on the "Featured Level Play" button and it will bring you directly into the featured map (which will be a level more towards the end of the game), giving you all powers required, so you can test it right away.
- Supports tobii EyeX eye tracker: Control your powers intuitively by using your eyes
As a Son of Nor, consecrated by the Goddess of the Night, it is up to you to protect the human race against total extinction. While the few remaining humans are cornered in The Edge of a vast desert world, you fight the Sarahul, an enemy from the past. On your journey you discover a labyrinth of ancient tunnels and magical, long forgotten powers that are well guarded by puzzles and traps. These mysterious structures were left behind by an unknown race thousands of years ago.
Starting with the abilities granted by your goddess Nor, telekinesis and terraforming, you will explore the world of Noshrac, gain access to new and mysterious powers, fight through enemy territory, and solve intricate puzzles.
As a Son of Nor, the World is your Weapon. Use it wisely.
*Implementation of Oculus and Emotiv Brain Computer are currently being implemented. Stay tuned for more information coming soon!