We are launched in Early Access! We know there are bugs and you will find them – please be vocal but nice! For this version of the game, we are especially interested in feedback on the puzzles and your multiplayer experiences. You can leave feedback on the discussion board or just by pressing F4 during the game. This also provides us (anonymous) game state data that makes it easier for us to address comments quickly (e.g. find and reproduce reported bugs).
We are planning frequent build updates so we appreciate your feedback! Please use the forums or use the F4 key in the game to let us know what you think.
As a Son of Nor, consecrated by the Goddess of the Night, it is up to you to protect the human race against total extinction. While the few remaining humans are cornered in The Edge of a vast desert world, you fight the Sarahul, an enemy from the past. On your journey you discover a labyrinth of ancient tunnels and magical, long forgotten powers that are well guarded by puzzles and traps. These mysterious structures were left behind by an unknown race thousands of years ago.
Starting with the abilities granted by your goddess Nor, telekinesis and terraforming, you will explore the world of Noshrac, gain access to new and mysterious powers, fight through enemy territory, and solve intricate puzzles.
As a Son of Nor, the World is your Weapon. Use it wisely.
Features in Early Access:
- Progress through a large portion of the story with more to come.
- Multiplayer debut with up to 4 players via Steam Matchmaking, or 2 players in local split screen co-op, or simply play alone.
- Move and shape the desert using terraforming: raise or lower sand to gain tactical advantage, create barriers, trigger traps, or escape to higher ground.
- Play your style - use telekinesis to pick up objects around you and use them as weapons or create levitating bridges.
- Tear rocks out of canyon walls and hurl them at opponents, or use your telekinetic abilities to solve rewarding puzzles.
- Enhance your abilities by gaining elemental powers like fire and wind to further enhance your powers. You can combine these elemental abilities to create even more powerful spells.
- Become immersed in the world of Son of Nor: no GUI or HUD, everything is embedded naturally and intuitively in the world’s environment.
- Includes a subtle atmospheric sound track composed specifically for Son of Nor
- Currently available on WIN and MAC right now, but coming soon for LINUX
- Supports SteelSeries Sentry Eye tracking and tobii Eye tracker: Control your powers intuitively by using your eyes
- Supports Oculus Virtual Reality headsets: Get ready for a truly immersive 3D experience
- Supports Emotiv Brain Computer Interface: Unleash the power of your mind by casting magic with your thoughts for a truly immersive experience!
*Implementation of Oculus and Emotiv Brain Computer are currently being implemented. Stay tuned for more information coming soon!