The project is an arcade shooter with RPG elements. The main task of the player is to escape from being slain by a huge crowd of alien monsters and, using his large range of weapon, bonus upgrades and developed skills, let them realize he is not the guy to come along and joke with. All elements of the game, such as characters, monsters and bullets, interact in the real time. Heavier and quicker units push lighter ones, air-blasts throw the opponents aback fading slowly, and fragments hit and wound monsters. In addition, land-based units cannot walk through one another and, when shot, pile in heaps providing the character with an opportunity to defend himself if caught in a tight corner with sufficient ammo.) On the surface, the project is quite similar to the well-known CrimsonLand.
However, it has a number of advantages:
1. Accent on the realization of multi-user LAN game playing potential.
2. System of classifying characters into different categories with unique types of weapon and skills for each character.
3. Realization of night-time levels with the possibility of changing the lighting in the real time: flashlight, lights of gunshots, explosions, missiles etc.
4. Great number of opponent types each having its own features; as well as division into ground-based and flying monsters which provides an additional zest to the game.
5. Interaction of objects (and hence, their impact on one another): calculation of object physics in the real time.
6. Original bonus system.
7. Effective plot with a story to follow up to the end and a final battle with the Senior Boss ensuring the completeness of the story.)