The supreme art of war.
As leader of one of twelve competing clans, use political ambition, military brilliance and ruthless cunning to unify 16th century Japan under one undisputed shogun: you. Master your clan’s unique martial strengths to triumph in spectacular real-time battles and dominate the turn-based campaign map.
With strategic gameplay inspired by the Samurai code of honour and striking graphics that evoke Japanese art and landscape, Total War: SHOGUN 2 Collection is a dramatic and detailed depiction of epic events and a unique expression of the Total War series’ magnificent heritage.
- Command samurai, ninja and warrior monks in spectacular real-time battles across snowcapped mountains, around fortified hilltop citadels and through fields garlanded with cherry blossom.
- Assert your dominance over a turn-based campaign map by developing infrastructure, researching new technologies and using clever diplomacy and covert agents to bend rival clans to your will.
- Act wisely in your negotiations, display mercy on the battlefield and follow the ancient ways of Bushido and Chi to earn honour, strengthen your generals’ bonds of loyalty and improve your status with other clans.
- Refine your strategy with the help of an in-game encyclopaedia containing both gameplay information and historical detail, then execute it using an intuitive and beautiful interface inspired by Japanese woodcut prints.
- Contains all add-on content packs including the Rise of the Samurai Campaign expansion, which challenges you to establish Japan’s first shogunate in a stand-alone campaign set 400 years before the events of the main game.
- Challenge human opponents online in Mac-Mac multiplayer battles, form alliances in co-operative campaigns and embark on epic clan-based warfare in “Avatar Conquest” mode, in which you team up with other players to claim territories across a unique campaign map.
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: SHOGUN and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.