Demons of the Past is the epic new chapter of SpellForce, the unique blend of RPG and RTS. Experience this worthy conclusion of all previous games in the SpellForce-series. Check out the new single player campaign with 25+ hours of gameplay, in which nearly all races are playable – Pact, Clan, Shaikan…
Zazhut is free, and his wrath now descends upon Eo. The Shaikan are hopelessly outnumbered – but you, an Elder of the Shaikan, are not willing to give up hope. Joined by companions old and new, you head out towards the Realm of the Gods, for only they seem able to oppose Zazhut's power.
However, the Gods play a game of their own, and don't seem to be inclined to help you... The fate of Eo now rests within your hands; face the demons of the past, collect information about Zazhut and banish evil from this world, once and for all. Much has changed in time... are your foes as dangerous and your friends as faithful as they used to be?
- 5 totally new worlds – 8 worlds in total
- Many side quests and optional gameplay (Around 50 main quests and around 40 sidequests with lots of subquests)
- A gripping story that continues the narrative of all previous SpellForce games
- A lot of new items and item sets (used as rewards, loot and at merchants), new spells, new weapons
- Various Single- and Multiplayer modes: Campaign, Free game, Free game Coop, Skirmish, Domination
- First SpellForce series appearance: Survival multiplayer mode up to 3 players with new Boss Fight mode
- Major Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work
- Choose between a Female and Male Avatar
- Stand Alone Add-On, no previous SpellForce titles are required to play Demons of the Past
© 2014 by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by Nordic Games & Mind Over Matter Games. Published by Nordic Games GmbH. SpellForce is a registered trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997-2013 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright (C) 1991-2013 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.