Play Sen in this exciting first-person adventure game with real-time 3D rendered virtual worlds and characters. Explore eye-catching environments while solving puzzles of various types and difficulty, all woven into an engrossing and unforgettable story.
Schizm II: Chameleon features:
- The sequel to the best-selling Schizm: Mysterious Journey
- Story and dialogue by award-winning Australian science-fiction writer Terry Dowling.
- Distinctive environments with more than 40 outdoor and indoor locations, created in stunning detail by a team of highly talented, award-winning artists
- Active worlds with many animated features, dynamic lighting, striking special effects.
- Nonviolent gameplay suitable for any gamer, offering a great intellectual challenge with more than 25 different puzzles
- Developed with the highly advanced 3D engine Jupiter licensed from Touchdown Entertainment (used to power the highly acclaimed No One Lives Forever 2 game)
- Advanced real-time rendering engine allowing gameplay with high frame rates in all resolutions up to 1600x1200, offering complete freedom of movement and navigation.
- Atmospheric non-distracting musical soundtrack combined with detailed ambient soundscapes and precisely positioned 3D sound sources