Sango 2 is a historical war game based on the Chinese classic, Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Rewrite the history of the Three Kingdoms era by playing as the ruler of one of the great nations, such as Liu Bei, Cao Cao, or Yuan Shao. There are three campaigns to choose from, representing three different time periods to reshape.
Your mission is to expand your nation, take control of all twenty-eight castles, and reunite China. People from Chinese history are your subjects and your enemies. Take advantage of the intelligence of a famous advisor, and the combat skills of a famous general.
Use Sun Tzu's military strategy on the battlefield and when dealing with enemy nations. Challenge yourself and see if you truly understand the Art of War.
Experience the Battles!
- Experience realistic real-time 3D battle terrains of the Chinese landscape that are immersive and highly detailed.
- Beware of rivers and trees that will slow down your units.
- Use the terrain, such as hills that affect unit speed when climbing or descending, to your advantage.
- Keep an eye on wind direction when using fire; or you will burn your own units.
- Control the camera and watch your units battle from an up close and personal view, or from a distance and see your entire army lay waste to the enemy as they are a force to be reckoned with.
- Defend against or lead castle sieges in large scale Castle Battles.
- Control large numbers of units through chain-of-command fighting.
- Assign the best generals to command the armies as the soldiers’ morale depends on the skills and morale of their superior.
- Play against other human players in head-to-head battles in Multiplayer mode.
- Watch support battalions protect or assist their divisions during combat.
- Utilize the historical battle formations from Sun Tzu and Wu Tzu’s ancient military doctrines.
Use Fires and Tricks
- Trap your enemies in wooded areas and set fires to decimate their numbers.
- Lure the enemy’s out from their defensive areas by insulting them.
- Spread false news to paralyze the enemy or force them to regroup on the battlefield.
- Watch your generals grow as after each battle, each general will gain level points based on his or her battle performance.
- Assign the level points to increase the character’s combat, intelligence, or leadership ability.
- Plan political marriages to secure alliances and treaties
- Command your Emissaries to spy on, assassinate, or trick your enemies.
- Send corrupters to an enemy nation to spark a civil war and tear the nation apart from within.
- Use alliances to convince others to fight your battles.
Tech Tree and Special Items
- Make use of the Tech Tree screen to choose from 3 unique forces—Sky, Earth, and People—to upgrade your nation, each with its own unique enhancements and abilities.
- Give a Special Item to one of your generals to add stat bonuses or to teach them special abilities.