BURN-IN TO BATTLE FROM 15.000 FEET
On the war-torn planets of tomorrow, mankind’s greatest battle is about to begin. With its frontier colonies devastated by a growing insurrection, Earth dispatches the elite 8th Armored Infantry (nicknamed Section 8) to repel the coming onslaught.
Section 8 is a sci-fi first person shooter delivering the ultimate multiplayer experience. Shattering the worn-out clichés of the genre, players determine their own role in combat through customization of weapons and armor and by altering the flow of battle - calling in ‘deployables’ and triggering objective-based missions that affect the entire battlefield.
With up to three hours of actual gameplay stretching out in front of them per level, players will need more than just muscle power to get across each level safely. Damnation will offer players a selection of awe-inspiring vehicles, from motorbikes capable of launching across seemingly infinite chasms, to huge, armour-piercing marvels that will induce mayhem with every huge shell.
The high action will be supported with an epic and in-depth story which, while focusing on the exploits of the hero character Rourke, is truly an ensemble piece. Players will meet and become involved in intricate story plots that reveal much more than the obvious.
In addition to the single player experience, Damnation comes complete with a unique set of multiplayer options that take full advantage of the game’s expansive levels.
Burn in to battle from 15,000 feet: see the battlefield open up below; hit the air brakes and choose where you land
- Dynamic Combat Missions alter the flow of battle and remove all predictability. Use your wits to gain victory instead of just doing the same things over and over again
- Call in ‘deployables’ such as powerful gun emplacements, tanks and walking war machines to secure your hard-won territory or to gain a strategic advantage as you advance on the enemy
- Choose your weapons, armor and more; don’t be restricted to a class such as ‘scout’ or ‘medic’
- Incredible graphics, powered by a heavily modified Unreal Engine 3, delivering huge, open battlefields
- Full single-player campaign telling the story of trooper Alex Corde
- Unrivalled multiplayer combat allowing for clan, team and individual stat tracking