Nearly six years in development, Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages combines all the customization and rich narrative of an RPG with the fast-paced action of a space shooter.
The Free Multiplayer Version of Ring Runner includes access to all multiplayer scenarios. Most can be played cooperatively or competitively, and they can all be played alone against bots if no other players join your game. Automatic matchmaking and seamless host migration make it easy to jump in and out of games without ever having to wait in lobbies or browse server lists.
Unlock up to 15 ships, each with their own unique style of play, ranging from snipers to superiority fighters, stealthy rogues to hammer-swinging grapplers, and rocket-firing gunships to comet-summoning space wizards.
- Space Defense League - League of Legends/DotA in space! Complete with cruisers, bosses, swarms of drones, and waves of power up crates
- Zombie Survival - Rack up the kills before the hordes of space zombies feast on the atoms of your brains; defeat custom bosses to gain Super Sage abilities!
- Wave Survival - Survive waves of procedurally generated bosses, swarmers, and standard ships
- Gladiator Mode - Run a gauntlet of procedurally generated bosses
- Spire Battle - Fast-paced base VS base battles
- Deathmatch - No teams; it's every Sage for his or herself