Inspired by the film, Righteous Kill follows the events surrounding a series of murders in New York City. Step into the shoes of Officer Erica Dean as she investigates crime scenes in the hunt for a vigilante who has taken to killing criminals known for perpetrating crimes against women.
With the help of Sergeant Vasquez, Erica will make her way through sixteen different locations populated with over a thousand different objects. Erica will use the clues that she collects in a number of detective-themed mini-games. Each mini-game will result in evidence that furthers along the hunt for the vigilante killer.
The initial evidence leads to the arrest of the primary suspect, Terry Collins. But more murders begin to take place after he is held in custody. Is someone committing copy-cat murders, or was the wrong man arrested?
- The first casual game based on a major theatrical release.
- Exciting plot and storyline inspired by the Righteous Kill movie.
- Animated cut scenes featuring clips from the movie.
- Voice acting included throughout the entire game.
- Beautiful but realistic visual style that conveys the New York City setting.
- Multiple mini-games bases on detective activities.
- Over one thousand objects to discover.