Carol, an English girl in her twenties, is on a longer vacation in Sweden. She finds out that her detective friend has passed away. Through a letter, she learns that her friend was working on a complex case at the time of his death. Eager to help her friend solve his final case, Carol finds herself wrapped up in a mystery without really knowing where to begin, in a country where she hardly knows anybody.
- 100% mouse driven point-and-click gameplay.
- Subtitles for all spoken dialogue.
- Plenty of luminous environments and unusual characters.
- The game can be saved and loaded at any time.
- Engaging ambient music and sound.
Remedy is a first person point and click adventure game. The game is 100% mouse driven, and has a by pass feature for the more complicated puzzles. Your progress can be saved or loaded at any time in an unlimited amount of save slots. A spoken dialog has subtitles.