Room Boom: Suburbia is a fun, surprisingly deep board game, involving control over area and money, like Monopoly or Carcassonne. Players must use strategic thinking as well as puzzle solving skills to achieve victory over their opponents. Gather friends and family, scramble hammers and nails and let the game begin!
- Up to 4 player multiplayer action on the same computer.
- Challenging computer opponents for single player sessions.
- Demonstrators: Hire them to stop your opponents from building.
- Bulldozer: Will demolish houses in an area, but watch out, it's unruly!
- The Bum: As this vagrant moves around the board, he lowers the value of any houses you build there, and scares away House Buyers.
- House Buyers: House buying interest will grow unevenly across the board increasing house values, and sometimes you will need to decide whether to go for a quick buck, or build more strategically
- 24 skill-based Awards to collect.
- 14 types of building improvements that make it easier to play, and increase revenue from houses you build.