After the intense action of the WTCC 06 season in RACE – The Official WTCC game it is time for a brand new single seater racing experience.
For the first time ever SimBin presents Formula cars, featuring Formula 3000, Formula BMW and in addition also Radical cars with the models SR3 and SR4. But not only that, as the title RACE 07 signals, the game will ship with the full season of WTCC 2007, all the new cars and tracks are included as well as the 2006 season found in RACE.
RACE 07 comes with a bunch of new tracks and added track variations including new city tracks, alternate track layouts and reversed track option. Several new community oriented features, game modes and online functionalities will be announced later.
To support these new race classes the player will be offered the choice between one- or two-race-format. Also the highly detailed damage system from RACE is adapted to give the Formula cars the vulnerability they have in real life.
- The full 2007 and 2006 seasons of the WTCC, the historic WTCC’87 class, Formula 3000, Formula BMW, the Mini Cooper Challenge, the Radical SR3 and SR4 (in various configurations), as well as the Caterham CSR200, CSR260 and CSR320 Concept
- Intense “single seater” action: on these open racecars SimBin has developed a helmet camera as never seen before. Not only does it accurately resemble the view from inside a helmet, it also has all the visor dynamics the real fan could wish for. The visor gets dirty and can be cleaned by pulling a protective layer of plastic off, the so called “tear-off.”
- 32 different tracks and variations from all over the world, including unique city tracks as well as legendary tracks such as Monza, Zandvoort, Brands Hatch and Imola
- Online World Championship functionality with rankings and leader boards
- Human-like AI opponents that behave as natural race drivers, trying to force the player into error
- Enhanced community appeal, community drivers, customized skins and league-support