Pole Position 2012 is the premier Formula 1 racing management experience that challenges players to win the checkered flag by designing the perfect car from the ground up, recruiting drivers, and advancing your racing technology through an all-new tech tree.
It’s your responsibility not only to buy spare parts, but also to design the car and to recruit the members of your team. And then, you decide which training sessions are the most appropriate for your pilots.
Pole Position 2012 offers you more features than ever in a Formula 1 racing team management simulation. The whole technology tree was revised from the ground up and you have to pick your own research from over 100 new technology projects. The team management system is easier to use than ever before. And even when it comes to your own satisfaction, you can make your dreams come true and get a sports car, a villa or even a private jet plane.
But it doesn’t matter how you build your racing team, your goal is always the same: make the right choices, pick the right people and win the World Championship!
- Your racing team – take control of an existing racing team or create your very own team
- Driver Editor –create your very own driver using the integrated Driver Editor in the new Pole Position
- Improved tech tree – research more than 100 new car technologies using an improved technology tree, which allows you to see your progress in the blink of an eye.
- Team members – the new team management system has more importance than in the previous games, and it’s also easier and more fun to use.
- Team installations – your team owns its own installations, where you can build different structures, such as a wind tunnel or a fitness centre. And you can even improve those structures as the game progresses.
- Private life – the new Pole Position doesn’t forget you, the manager, also have needs. Make your dreams come true and live a life of luxury: get your own sports car, a villa on the Riviera or even a private jet plane.
- Training schedule – decide on the individual training sessions of your pilots to help them improve their skills.
- Car setup – thanks to an easy-to-use car setup system, you can take everything out of your cars and rebuild them from scratch to improve their performance on each specific racetrack.