Particulars is a game with a unique combination of arcade-action and puzzle gameplay, set in the mysterious world of subatomic particles.
Taking control of a single quark, you must negotiate the fundamental forces of the universe. Other particles will push and pull at you - you'll always be on the brink of losing control and being dragged towards annihilation!
Woven through the game is the story of Alison, a young physicist with a troubled past. Her journey through the subatomic world is drenched in memories (both good and bad), and will ultimately lead her to some surprising revelations.
Particulars is currently in the alpha stage of development. This means that the game is still being made and will be improved upon on a regular basis. Updates will add new features and content, as well as optimisation, bug fixes and polish. Please give us feedback and report bugs, and we will continue to improve the game for you!"
- Absorbing combination of arcade and puzzle gameplay elements
- Physics-based mechanics built on real-world physics research
- The beginnings of a deep, character-driven narrative
- Meditative soundscape
- Over 50 challenging levels across four chapters
- More levels
- New gameplay elements, including black holes
- Numerous additional story elements (cut-scenes, in-game narrative and voice acting)
- "Examination mode" and "Particlepedia" will put information about gameplay elements and subatomic physics at your fingertips!
- Improved audio and additional music