Adam Raichl is instantly killed in a horrific accident one evening when his SUV suddenly collides with an oncoming truck. But, did he in fact die? Astonished to awaken in the presence of others, Adam quickly realizes that they are all stranded on a large and desolate island.
Why does everyone talk about historical events as if they just happened yesterday?
Why are mysterious messages hidden all over the island waiting to be discovered?
Why does everyone fall asleep when the bell tower rings three times?
What Adam first thought was a dream turns into a dark, disturbing reality and a thrilling mystery that Adam must untangle if he ever wants to unlock the secrets of Next Life.
- Breathtaking photorealistic graphics
- Collect and combine inventory items to make useful items for solving puzzles
- From the makers of two critically-acclaimed games – Black Mirror and Nibiru: Age of Secrets
- Encounter and solve a wide array of puzzles
- Over 20 hours of thrilling investigation that will keep you engrossed in the adventure