Pre-purchase now and receive a 20% discount! All owners of Men of War: Assault Squad will receive an additional 10% discount when pre-purchasing! Everyone who pre-purchases receives access to the beta starting from the 20th February 2014.
The Deluxe Edition of Men of War: Assault Squad 2 is the most prestigious version of the game. Display your dedicated support as one of the grandest online commanders with unique interface elements and faster collecting of experience.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
About the Game
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 4v4 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new 8v8 game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer 8v8 game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.