Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe:
Collector Armor and Assault Rifle
- Two bonus in-game items: advanced regeneration armor and a powerful shield-shredding assault rifle.
- Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor Rifle is designed to decimate shields before the enemy even realizes they have been hit.
- The Mass Effect 2 original soundtrack features 12 pieces spanning the entire Mass Effect 2 experience.
Digital Art Book
- The art book contains 48 pages of stunning full color artwork including captions from the Mass Effect 2 team.
Digital Mass Effect Redemption #1 comic
- Featuring a limited edition cover, this issue of Redemption is the first part of a four part series as Liara T’Soni embarks on a dangerous mission to find Commander Shepard.
- Featuring over 30 minutes of behind-the-scenes and making-of videos, the Mass Effect 2 documentary takes an exclusive look at how Mass Effect 2 was made.
- Included in the Digital Deluxe of Mass Effect 2 is a code to granting access to additional bonus content via the in game Cerberus Network.
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic
life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Mankind’s Future is At Stake
- From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™, Dragon Age: Origins™, and Mass Effect™ comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them, a polished and action packed journey that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Travel the distant and deadly reaches of space to assemble your team for the mission at hand. A cast of amazing characters await discovery on a variety of dangerous, visually stunning worlds
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
Robust Character Customization
- Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress, so do Shepard’s abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands – often with the liberal application of force.
EA Account, registration with enclosed serial code, Internet connection and acceptance of End User License Agreement required to play and to access online features and/or services. EA Online terms and conditions can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register for an EA Account. EA may provide certain incremental content and/or updates for no additional charge, if and when available. EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com.