"A beautiful masterpiece that everyone should try ... it might be the most compelling and beautiful indie game I’ve played all year."
- Alex Faciane, Gamezone
"The creepy atmosphere, the single-minded focus on extremely minimal actions, and the mocking self-awareness all contribute to a deft statement on games and how we play them."
- Garrett Martin, Joystiq
"Should you play this game? YES. [...] The confused people wonder if Little Inferno is even a game. The impressed people write about how, as they finished the game, they got choked up."
- Stephen Totilo, Kotaku
About the Game
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game.
- Zero Waste - short, polished, perfeccct as possible
© 2012 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC