Languages included: English with voice overs, Russian, Hungarian and Croatian
Fresh out of the lair of Dreamatrix Game Studios, Legends of Dawn invites players to the brutal northerly reaches of Narr. Survival depends on you, your magic and your sword.
What sets Legends of Dawn apart, is the freedom of play expressed in several key attributes that are rarely seen in typical RPG genres. We have poured our passion and creativity into taking you on an enthralling ride away from wearisome reality, by providing you with the choice to be whatever your heart desires, in Legends of Dawn.
Of course, the choices you make during game play does not prevent you from trying something else later, or simultaneously if you wish. You could combine the sword and the magic, be a powerful crafter or anything else. Legends of Dawn liberates from class restrictions unlike real life. Class, race and differences exist within the game but after choosing your own race and gender, all else can be altered without restarting the game.
Another quality that makes Legends of Dawn interesting, is the freedom of direction and movement. Most games force a player to follow the main storyline and forbid any deviation, or significant veering off the set course. Legends of Dawn is more sympathetic to your playing needs. You are free to wander wherever tickles your fancy within the continent, without limitations, under one condition. Stay alive. We have been careful to ensure that the quests only suggest, rather than impose direction of movement. Your journey is in your hands alone.
In addition to all those remarkable features already mentioned, you are bound to notice another cool thing about Legends of Dawn. The absence of loading screen. It would have been so much easier to create a game that would constantly force you to wait before the screen while new contents load, but Dreamatrix is aware that your time is too valuable to waste. We put our heads together and created our very own engine that discreetly streams content in the background, in real time. You are free to enter houses, caves, dungeons, temples, new regions and so much more, without those pesky loading screens interrupting your playing pleasure.
In order to provide you with such blissful range of possibilities, we had to create a rather large world called Narr. The world of Narr in Legends of Dawn, spans across continents through stunning picturesque landscape that stimulates the mind. There are magical regions where the mountains and hills defy gravity, buoyant as balloons. We have also created countless dungeons awaiting for you to discover what mysteries lie within their cold depths, as well as camps, impressive docks and grim fortresses that bear silent witness to battles. Mausoleums and cemeteries also await your exploration. The hikes over unforgiving mountains and canyons are sure to thrill the most ardent explorer. Graceful flying islands and mystical swamps instil a sense of awe that could nudge you to cross the threshold of the serene temples and shrines to pay your respects to the gods of the land. With so much more on offer than is mentioned here, there is no reason why Legends of Dawn should not become your favourite RPG.
- Open, large and rich fantasy game world
- Streaming technology enables playing without any loading screens. All data seamlessly loads in background.
- Travel through one large continent.
- Explore hundreds of unique locations (dungeons, forts, camps, cemeteries, docks, mountains, canyons, flying islands, swamps, temples, shrines etc.)
- Fight your way through more than 20 dungeons, caves, crypts, mausoleums and catacombs and rest in 3 cities - Human, Elven and Danian
- 150+ types of wild creatures and monsters that drop several loots so you stand a good chance of getting multiple valuable items
- Adaptable creature AI: depending whether it is day or night, creatures spawn and act differently. Weather conditions also influence a monster's behavior
- Players are free to move in this non linear world, in any direction they choose. As long as they have the necessary items or skills to survive in the field numerous quests, hundreds of NPCs
- Combat and magic: A combination of Knight and Mage will work together without class restrictions and players have a wide choice of weapons or spells, they are able to use in combat
- Choose among 3 different races - Human, Elf and Danian and 2 genders - male or female
- Each character has 5 ability scores - strength, dexterity, vitality, intelligence, charisma and 7 resistance scores - fire, electric, cold, acid, poison, disease and magic
- Discover different ways to use and combine more than 35 combat, creature lore, crafting, gathering, resistance and devotion skills
- Severable body parts: Every enemy in the game; monster, flying creature or human bandit, can lose a leg, an arm, head or other body parts, intensifying the experience of the battles
- A complex crafting system with over 25.000 usable items, allows you to make everything from food, metal, wood, stone, leather to weapons and fashion armors
- Powerful spell creation system gives unlimited possibilities and easy use, if you have magic runes. Just drag them to the slots in the spell panel. Name them, give a representing icon and level (faith consumption). Click create and your magic icon will appear in the inventory. Then drag a spell into one of the slots.
- "Identify Item" feature: Players will find magical items that have to be identified in oracle shrines scattered throughout the world to discover the item's unique properties
- Unlocking System with Runes: using specific runes players can interactively unlock and activate locked chests or crates and other mechanisms in the game
- System of sacrifices: The 3 gods; Perun, Veles and Svarog each have their own shrines throughout the continent. Activating a shrine opens the sacrifice panel with options to sacrifice items and gain divine favours
An RPG of Epic Proportions
Experience an adventure that will last you over 100 hours, filled with tons of non-linear quests and offering an enormous world to explore!
Classless Character Development
You decide what kind of character you want to be! Start out as a warrior, wizard or survivor – each with his own unique ability – then freely choose between 96skills, regardless of your class.
Hack & Slash with a Twist
Fight dozens of different enemy types and obliterate them in visceral, fast-paced combat. Things getting a bit hectic for you? Then pause the game at will, and take your time to look over the battlefield - or drink that much needed health potion.
Discover the enormous amount of objects that can be investigated, traded, used and combined. Found some empty flasks and picked up some colourful mushrooms? Create potions! Obtained some vile-smelling poison? Daub it on your blade or arrow tips: your foes won't know what hit 'em!
Enjoy the dulcet melodies composed by Kirill Pokrovsky, the two-time winner of IGN’s "Outstanding Achievement in Music” award.
Copyright © 2013 Dreamatrix. Developed by Dreamatrix. All rights reserved.