Krai Mira is a post-apocalyptic RPG that takes place on radioactive wastelands and swamps, dead settlements, caves and forests of the same-named island. Get the weapon you are most fit for, find comrades-in-arms, explore the island to find out the truth, and punish those who ravaged your world.
- Though gameplay is focuses on the combat system, players will also enjoy wandering around, exploring new locations, trading and performing quests.
- 3D engine allows to zoom in/out and rotate the camera, adjust resolution and quality, using hills and roofs in combat; realistic water, day/night cycles, particles, fog, etc.
- Turn-based combat with some improvements. Now you don't need to wait for every combat member to take its turn. Instead of successive moves all members (except the player) take their turns simultaneously. (You can also turn to traditional turn-based combat in menu options).
- Traps and mines. Use them to undermine enemy forces. From hornet's nests and bear traps to plastic explosives – all's fair in love and war.
- Stealing. Click on NPC holding [S] key to steal. The larger the item is the harder to filch it. Agility and Erudition increase your chances for successful stealing.
- Gambling. You can play mini games - Slot machine, Blackjack, Turbine (Roulette) in some of the settlements. Also you can play Dice with any friendly NPC who has nuts (local currency) in inventory.
- Improved AI. So called 'realistic perception' allows you to sneak behind enemies and use terrain objects to lurk. Don't get into the field of view of your opponents and don't use firearms until you are noticed or they will raise alarm and call for their companions.
- Open World. Wander through vast radioactive wastelands and feel the spirit of freedom and post-apocalyptic reality. Travel using global map and explore 15 settlements, 19 quest locations, and more than 30 random locations with diverse enemies (more than 70 random groups) that will not let you get bored.
- Radiation. Some items, areas on locations, and whole territories on the Global Map emit harmful rays. Radiation leads to mutation that has an unpredictable effect on player’s stats. It occurs when your body gets more than 100 megaroentgens. In general radiation reduces Agility and Perception, and can be removed from one’s body with help of special drugs, and sex.
- Personal Transport. You can get personal car (quest available in Terminal settlement) that will help you travel faster on Global Map and decreases a chance of random attacks.