Marvelously elegant and compulsively replayable, Ingenious is the new puzzle game based on a best-selling award-winning board game. Created by internationally renowned game designer Reiner Knizia, Ingenious is a treat for the whole family. The game features a challenging single-player mode and balanced options for playing with 2, 3 or 4 players.
Each player starts with six tiles with color symbols. In clockwise order, players place one of their tiles onto the board, trying to establish lines of matching symbols. Players must advance all six of their color symbols, not leaving any of them behind.
- A strategy game for 1–4 players or as a team game
- Three different difficulty levels
- Play against the clock, or online (via Internet or LAN) against real opponents
- Incredibly easy to learn and just as addictive
- Enough strategy to have players scampering to win but enough random luck to make the game unpredictable!
- Hours of fun for ages 10 and up!