Purchase Interstellar Marines and receive the following:
- Early Access – be part of the development of Interstellar Marines and provide your feedback and suggestions as we expand the game update after update.
- All In – receive all future updates and expansions completely free of charge.
Interstellar Marines - Spearhead Edition
In addition to Early Access to Interstellar Marines (including all future updates and expansions), the Spearhead Edition includes:
- Spearhead identity – A unique honorary game profile that with time will grant you access to special skins, helmets, weapons etc. (does not alter gameplay).*
- Hall of Honor & Credits – Your name will be acknowledged in a special in-game Hall of Honor and you’ll also get your name in the credits.*
- Digital Soundtracks – Download the Interstellar Marines: The Beginning soundtrack as well as all future soundtracks as they are released.
- Digital Art Books – Download digital PDFs released periodically, filled with high resolution concept art, screenshots and behind the scenes information.*
- Extra Steam Key – You’ll receive an additional copy of Interstellar Marines to gift to a friend
About the Game
Interstellar Marines is inspired by Half-Life, System Shock 2 and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Our game is all about evolving the FPS recipe with all the inspirations we've assimilated since the birth of the genre. Our goal is an evolutionary leap forward driven by our compulsive interest in science fiction, role-playing, military realism, and respect for first person immersion.
Could you please change Features Currently Available to:
- 8 unique indoor and outdoor maps featuring dynamic environment configurations such as time of day, rain, thunder and lightning, emergency lighting, fire alarms, movable platforms etc.
- 100% dynamic lighting and real-time shadows as well as destructible light fixtures.
- Full-body first person character simulation (no more floating hands!) with a physics-based dynamic character controller.
- Advanced and intuitive crouch and cover system.
- Physically present combat helmet with futuristic HUD projected onto the inside of the visor glass and affected by light and rain.
- Deadlock game mode (5vs5 and 8vs8) in highly dynamic environments.
- Full spectator and movie mode with freecam, first and third person views. Record movies, livestream, and cast matches.
- Experience various maps and prototypes in “Playground” mode (singleplayer).
- Play on high capacity dedicated servers in the US, Europe, Australia, Russia and Brazil.
- Submachine Gun (CE6) with full-auto fire.
- Shoot from hip or look through the Red Dot scope for increased accuracy.
- Toggleable tactical flashlight for when it’s pitch black.
- Toggleable laser to assist your aim (no crosshairs)
- Smooth network play even on high latency connections with packet loss.
- Realistically simulated ragdolls with momentum transfer.
- Training Rank Steam Achievement.
In no particular order:
- Steam features (stats, achievements, friends).
- Advanced character movement (sprint to be added).
- Tactical gameplay (fatigue and adrenaline).
- Co-op features (multiplayer).
- Weapon features (rate-of-fire, extensions, reload types).
- Extend general game UI and HUD system.
- In-game profiles.
- More weapon types and models.
- New multiplayer maps.
- Environment variations, theme and context.
- Shooting range (singleplayer).
- Developer Commentary mode.
- Oculus Rift support.
- Server / LAN support.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software
*Not available yet
© 2013 Zero Point Software A/S. Interstellar Marines is currently in an early pre-alpha state. Expect unfinished features, unbalanced gameplay, unoptimized performance and the occasional bugs and crashes. For the love of the game. WARNING: Prolonged exposure to the awesome vision of Interstellar Marines might result in a severe affection and attachment to science fiction, tactical co-op and first person simulation. All Rights Reserved.